Friday, May 04, 2007

Can anyone name the most outrageous "local government" abuse this nation has ever seen?


People are screaming about 'zoning' and 'eminent domain' but these are only marginal outrages. The big thing is the reality that, as an American 'resident' (citizen would be too big a word) you have NO PROPERTY RIGHTS WHATSOEVER. You are merely tolerated with your little built box, on a plot of land and neither is yours. As soon as you can't afford paying your town and county whatever they ask you to pay, they kick you out and off your 'property' the way a drunk Korean would kick his sick dog (no longer good to eat).

There can't be freedom if there can't be ownership of land and THAT, my friends, is only an illusion.

Lately, I am getting friendly mail from my local town council, reminding me that it's time for me to pump my septic tank empty and to send them some evidence that I had the work done by a town-approved scatologist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home